iPhone 5 pics of my 180

  • Thread starter Thread starter damac20
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

damac20

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2009
Messages
193
Reaction score
1
Location
Orlando, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am pretty impressed with this little point and shoot iPhone pics! enjoy!
A60EC7ED-D828-410C-A2DB-4FB95EE05F62-6683-0000020399C5E889.jpg

0E1DED75-BAA6-4A70-8907-57085018FDE0-6683-00000204172B1D27.jpg

EAFA66FE-BAD2-487C-B6BC-1BE8D3A8C097-6683-000002045BDF441E.jpg

1EA98970-8048-41D5-B687-E8A1B421C79A-6722-00000205820E7A5A.jpg

033EB033-C45C-4FF9-A5C6-4A25835D4D9D-6722-00000205FCA10EA2.jpg

B072A2F9-336A-4AD9-8B0F-451693FBF918-6722-0000020640746648.jpg

0C25D3A2-5222-48BF-ADCA-0E6F9A48AC7D-6722-0000020834026FBA.jpg

0106C35E-E91C-4CA2-9E4C-D0483E31C875-6722-00000208A950BE1C.jpg


Here is one with the panoramic feature. I thing it's kinda cool how the fish are kind of chopped up depending on where they were in the tank when the phone took the series of pics.

DBC74990-4444-4DED-A913-041AF13A8F85-6722-000002091314ACDD.jpg
 
Great pics!!! I love the anemone!!!
 
Looks great!
 
i like the nem as well, you must have smart fishies that know how to avoid it. I was never so lucky
Great tank shots and nice coral
 
Gorgeous pics!! Your tank looks great!
 
very nice and sweet nems......Also everything appears a bit extra blue. Is this what you have or just a little off white balance
 
very nice and sweet nems......Also everything appears a bit extra blue. Is this what you have or just a little off white balance
Thanks, there is 2 carpets, 9 maxi not so mini's, and 1 rainbow bta in the display. I hav a bunch of bta's in the sump. I use my sump as a anemone cloning/ frag tank. As far as the lighting goes I run 6 ATI blue+ and 2 ATI purple+ and 2 Reefbrite strips all blue so yeah the pics are going to be a little blue. Plus I don't thing think you can change the white balance on an iPhone.
 
Pics don't do his tank justice .. I saw it in person his chalices and other corals are huge and super vibrant .
 
I really like your chalices. How long have you had them to grow so large?

They are all about 2ish years old (the big ones anyway), it's amazing to see how some corals you bought around the same time grow at different speeds.
 
Thanks for the kind words! Did you ever end up finding a tank after your move?
Yeah a nice 48x24x16 and I can't use it because the weight and how the house is built ..... Brand new nice 3 story house built with 2x4's on weird braces theres a support wall in the basement that looks like palm trees in the desert all warped .... go figure Lol . I am going to have to build a brace or something in the basement still not sure though . I want a big tank for the stability of everything , I want a 93g cube with halide , t5 and leds ideally . Whats that red watermelon chalice you have its sick ?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top