Is $100 A Deal If You Don't need it?

Liquid360

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 24, 2012
Messages
2,966
Reaction score
1,218
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I picked up a 30g Oceanic Biocube today. Had negotiated a $150/price. Got there and gave her a $100 and asked her to follow me to an ATM so I could get the rest. Very nicely she said don't worry about it. Do I need a 30g Oceanic Biocube? Nope. I swear.... my choices/behavior so often mystifies me!
 
Not gonna lie I'd do the same
I get in trouble all the time.

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Yeah.... I have stuff everywhere. I bought some stuff on the local forum, had another member pick it up and then never got it from him. It's still there....
All over my house, car, storage, work, my dads shop. I need to get it all to one location and sell it.
 
I never find anything cool at garage sales. Ever.
 
He could always put the metal detector up in the trade section. Test your water for metals today!
 
lol I seem that guy around. I mean can't blame him for trying. I would.


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP on my iPhone5
 
You mean I got ripped off?!?! There must be a way to get 30g into a 29g tank... laws were made to break, laws of physics be darned!
Well since no one else is gonna say it I will...Oceanic only makes a 29g bio-cube ;) I would have bought it too!


Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
 
I paid 175$ for my bio cube. It's a 29 and has a retrofit dim-able rapid led kit! I already have a bio cube but the LEDs in this tank sell for 215$! I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, in the past 6 months I've boughten 3 tanks....


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
Yeah not a fan of the PC lighting. Luckily I've already got a spare LED fixture for it. Of course the 30g which previously housed my seahorses and reef will no go back to being a pod farm which I liked for some strange reason.

I paid 175$ for my bio cube. It's a 29 and has a retrofit dim-able rapid led kit! I already have a bio cube but the LEDs in this tank sell for 215$! I have no idea what I'm going to do with it, in the past 6 months I've boughten 3 tanks....


Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
If its reef related and a good deal I buy it..regardless if I need it or not. Never know when I'll decide to set something up or start a project lol. Got a free fluval flora once... Sat in the closet then I turned it into a BA little AIO pico tank
 
I hate it but I agree... I'm having nightmares about living in a room packed to the ceiling in hoses, tubes, pumps, tanks, filters, broken glass, damp floors.... awaken in a cold sweat screaming as the weight of these awesome to good to pass up deals smothers the life from....

If its reef related and a good deal I buy it..regardless if I need it or not. Never know when I'll decide to set something up or start a project lol. Got a free fluval flora once... Sat in the closet then I turned it into a BA little AIO pico tank
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top