Is 6.7 alk hurting my tank?

Lo que quiero es mantenerlo, no aumentar mi kh, no puedo encontrar la cantidad de carbonato de sodio que tengo que disolver por litro de agua y luego agregarlo con peristáltico. Y si se explica con esa calculadora, no entiendo

I cannot read that language.
 
Lo que quiero es mantenerlo, no aumentar mi kh, no puedo encontrar la cantidad de carbonato de sodio que tengo que disolver por litro de agua y luego agregarlo con peristáltico. Y si se explica con esa calculadora, no entiendo

no entendemos español, por lo que será difícil ayudarlo. intente utilizar un traductor para hacer sus preguntas.
 
Sorry, What I want is to keep it, not increase my kh, I cannot find the amount of sodium carbonate that I have to dissolve per liter of water and then add it with peristaltic. And if it is explained with that calculator, I don't understand
 
Sorry, What I want is to keep it, not increase my kh, I cannot find the amount of sodium carbonate that I have to dissolve per liter of water and then add it with peristaltic. And if it is explained with that calculator, I don't understand

No one can tell you how much alkalinity supplement you need to maintain any specific level unless you know how much the tank is consuming. You will have to determine that either by trial and error dosing (my preferred method) or boosting it and watching it fall over a few days.
 
In Spain they recommend The following salts are dissolved to a final volume of 2.5 liters of water: 200.7 g of sodium bicarbonate (NaHCO3) and 31.6 g of sodium carbonate (Na2CO3) By having it prepared, you add more or less depending on the consumption you have. What I'm looking for is if these salts are still used today with those amounts or if there is a mixture that is better
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top