is a Biocube Light Cover Replacement available anywhere?

I have a biocube 29 hood.

its waiting to go out with the trash... I mean it’s ok, I just don’t need it anymore

image.jpg
 
wanna mail it to Philly? Ill pay shipping
Sure. I live in San Jose, Ca

theres a ups store close by, ill take whatever you want there, and they’ll pack it and ship it to you, you pay the bill

Whats your pain point on shipping, and what do you want? I have an led setup in it....
 
I emailed the manufacturer when I wanted a new plastic cover for my BC14 because I broke mine. I got a new one for 40 bucks shipped. Try contacting customer service.
 
If anyone else has a spare laying around and willing to ship to northwest Indiana I’ll cover shipping! Thanks (lookin for the splash guard 29/32 only)
 
If anyone else has a spare laying around and willing to ship to northwest Indiana I’ll cover shipping! Thanks (lookin for the splash guard 29/32 only)
I have a Coralife hood sitting here in Mishawaka....
 
I’m selling my brandnew Biocube 32 LED splash guard if you’re interested.

904771A2-F71B-46CD-BAB6-750B2521E782.jpeg 1FD2691D-BA37-47CD-8E4B-4A34F98D47D3.jpeg
 
Feel free to send me a personal message. I have one for a 29g that I no longer use. It is not an led as it is an older one. But is in good shape. Always happy to help out a fellow reefer
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top