Is anyone storing their water parameters in a time series database like InfluxDB?

MikeTheNewbie

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 16, 2020
Messages
423
Reaction score
277
Location
Michigan
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi fellow geek reefers, as the subject states, I'm wondering if anyone is storing water parameters in InfluxDB.
I started using @EBNewbie 's amazing Telegraf plugin to collect metrics from Neptune and my basement's Awair (Temp, CO2, humidity) and I'm loving the ability to chart and compare stats using InfluxDB and Grafana. I've discovered many useful relations and trends.
I would also like to manually push the results of my water parameter tests so I can also plot and compare them with the rest of the metrics but I haven't found a simple example that uses a basic HTML form to push data to InfluxDB 2.
Once I get my hands on an automated parameter tester I would try to collect data from it but at this point I just want to fill out an HTML form, hit send and post metrics to a bucket in InfluxDB.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Tagging @William1034 @garbled in case you have any recommendation.
 
Huh? Im lost
 
This sounds really interesting! CAn you share more about your setup (on-prem or cloud instance, etc).
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top