Is it possible to angle a SLW power head in this manner?

JosephM

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2020
Messages
1,561
Reaction score
1,051
Location
Lincolnton
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Right now I have an SLW-20 shooting straight behind my rocks and then this maxijet at an angle blowing from the back across the front. I want another SLW-20 or maybe 10 so they can pair up but I had a hard time putting it at any angle. I’d say I need it at about 45° angle. Does anyone with a SLW power head have tips to angle it that much or is it even possible? I wouldn’t have an issue with putting it facing across the front straight but it creates some flow pattern that digs up a hole in my sand under it so I don’t want to do that.

0919F4A4-B583-46A9-891B-A9CEE70E8CF7.jpeg 75D93A42-81C0-4496-8C42-E77FEE79CF9D.jpeg
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top