Is it possible to use Current USA LEDs and wavemakers/return pump with Apex?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rmcuddy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Rmcuddy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 6, 2018
Messages
172
Reaction score
46
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, I currently have the Current USA Loop setup, with 2 Orbit marine pro LEDs, 2 wavemakers, and the eflux return pump, all hooked up with the Bluetooth controller. I am looking for better control and am fed up with the lagging bluetooth. Is there any way to hook it up to an Apex?
 
I have basically the same setup and love it except for the bluetooth, they really need to upgrade to wifi.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top