Apr 17, 2016 #21 Lionfish Lair Renee View Badges Excellence Award Photo of the Month Showcase Editor Article Contributor Reef Squad Emeritus My Aquarium Showcase Joined Jan 29, 2012 Messages 8,812 Reaction score 9,042 Location California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Can you change some water?
Apr 17, 2016 #22 Kentech5 Active Member View Badges 518 Reefers Joined Mar 27, 2015 Messages 159 Reaction score 121 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Agreed. A water change would be my first step here.
Apr 17, 2016 #23 OP OP Jmas4 Well-Known Member View Badges My Tank Thread Joined Nov 8, 2015 Messages 825 Reaction score 451 What state or country do you live in Colorado Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I did a 35 gal water change yesterday and I don't have the water ready. They have been in qt in a week all eating no signs of ich or any desiese. Should I just move them?
I did a 35 gal water change yesterday and I don't have the water ready. They have been in qt in a week all eating no signs of ich or any desiese. Should I just move them?
Apr 17, 2016 #24 jent Active Member View Badges Joined Feb 12, 2015 Messages 300 Reaction score 156 Location Colorado What state or country do you live in Colorado Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Keep doing water changes to maintain ammonia levels. 1 week is not long enough to ensure they are disease free. Unless the qt tank has been established for a while, it will require a lot of water changes.
Keep doing water changes to maintain ammonia levels. 1 week is not long enough to ensure they are disease free. Unless the qt tank has been established for a while, it will require a lot of water changes.