Is that just a 25G nano? Yes it is

plankton

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 1, 2007
Messages
376
Reaction score
179
Location
Pleasanton, CA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes it is a tiny 25G nano tank and If I follow my maintenance schedule I should be able to take a one week vacation with minimal involvement from neighbors because most functions are automated.

A1645475-3855-4474-A535-71AD153AD8F7.jpeg 316A0DCF-B955-4609-8DCA-9989CF66143E.png
 
Looks nice, and the cameras are always great for being on vacation too. Definitely gives you peace of mind!
 
I’ve only ever had two tank crashes over the last 30 years and they were when I went on one week + vacations! You’d think I’d learn and just not take long vacations but wife insists! So doing what I can to change the trend!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top