Is the Neptune Trident Ever in Stock?


Trident is back in stock at BRS! Get them before it's gone!
 
I'm thinking about springing for an actual combination package that comes with the apex and some powerheads as will since they appear to be the only things that are ever in stock.
 
I’m still using the manual, human-operated version of this. It tests everything!
 
The units never being in stock isn’t what worries me...its the $500 bucks I’ll shell out for a paperweight only to go on a quest for the reagents
 
Save your money and buy a reef bot. They are always in stock and way more accurate than the trident. It also tests tons more perameters and soon with a sigle update it will be able to test even more perameters. If you get the trident then want to test more perameters they will make you buy another unit that will take years yet again to get in stock. I sold my trident and bought the reefbot and must say I do not have any regreats.
 
Save your money and buy a reef bot. They are always in stock and way more accurate than the trident. It also tests tons more perameters and soon with a sigle update it will be able to test even more perameters. If you get the trident then want to test more perameters they will make you buy another unit that will take years yet again to get in stock. I sold my trident and bought the reefbot and must say I do not have any regreats.
I’ve honestly been considering doing the same thing, especially since reagents are the new unicorns which has become worse since the global pandemic
 
I’ve honestly been considering doing the same thing, especially since reagents are the new unicorns which has become worse since the global pandemic
Don't forget about the insane cost of their reagents that are never in stock.
 
I managed to grab a two month refill from Marine Depot - briefly in stock on Wednesday. So a little supply of the reagents may be trickling out. Or they were hoarding and releasing a little at a time. Either way I just got the shipping notification so maybe it's actually coming. :)
 
Loving my Reefbot. I have everything on auto test, Even testing iodine. Better than the mesly alk, mag, cal that trident does and hey after 1 year of using api reagents I am actually putting money in my wallet versus throwing it out on the high priced never in stock reagents for the Trident. I am soooo happy I made the switch.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top