Is the Neptune Trident Ever in Stock?

For the ones who were able to purchase today, have you receive shipping confirmation?

Yes shipped today..but I was able to get it before the cut off time for same day shipping.
 
I got an order confirmation email a little after ordering and shipping confirmation 2-3 hours after that.
 
Not anymore lol
88830ABF-D8B9-489F-A185-2A27A082E123.gif

Nice .... one of my all time favorite TV shows. Would’ya believe ....
 
To many people buying them and turning around and jacking the prices. Neptune dropped the ball on the release of the trident in my opinion. They knew how big of a item it was when it was in bata. They could have Prepared better. I’ve waited for months only to hear maybe next week. Guess what??? I bought a GHL director and I’m completely happy. Doubt I’ll get a trident now.
 
Just looked on BRS. Says its sold out. Marine Depot shows them in bundles. But like previously said. I dont need the other stuff.

Guess I will keep an eye on this post for now. Big thanks to everyone for passing out the tips
 
Just looked on BRS. Says its sold out. Marine Depot shows them in bundles. But like previously said. I dont need the other stuff.

Guess I will keep an eye on this post for now. Big thanks to everyone for passing out the tips
They went out of stock sometime after 3pm yesterday (EST)
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top