is there a coral you would not frag?

nope..the second I decide i won't frag it.. it will RTN haha.. Frag = backups!
If I could just buy another one I would be like no biggie. One of the largest importers of corals in my area has said he only has seen this specimen once in 15 years. I just can't risk it. It actually glows its so bright
 
If I could just buy another one I would be like no biggie. One of the largest importers of corals in my area has said he only has seen this specimen once in 15 years. I just can't risk it. It actually glows its so bright
Nm. Lol... I wouldn't frag my fuego colony althou times are tough and it has crossed my mind...:(
 
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top