Is there a maximum hole size on 1/4" glass

James77

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 3, 2010
Messages
282
Reaction score
273
Location
Providence, RI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Going to be drilling my 40g breeder for an overflow, and would like to use the old overflow ( Eclipse L) from my 120g.

It requires (2) 1 1/2" bulkheads. They are spaced appropriately apart and from rim.

I've drilled more than enough holes in tanks, but they have always been 90g-120g tanks. The 40g breeder can take that, right?
 
It will be fine with that size holes in 1/4” glass in fact i has more support in a 40 breeder than a 90 or 120 gallon tank
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top