Is there any thing better than IM screen top holder

smarcuscofer

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Messages
171
Reaction score
53
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a diy mesh top and I got the innovative marine clip things to hold it on my rimless tank but they drip water down the side of the aquarium and always have salt creep is there a better cleaner looking option these are starting to annoy me lol
 
You can silicone a piece of acrylic inside the tank for the top to rest on.

One piece in each corner.
 
I had a IM tank in the past with the same clips. IMO your water level in the display is too high. Drop it down a 1/4” below the clips and it will result with no dripping. Make sure none of your wave makers or return pump add to a swell in the water that might touch the clips too, as this will result in creep and dripping - do this and you will be 100% drip free.

If you’re not confident in the slight adjustments above, then buy the RSR clips.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top