Is there no such thing as a premade full height weir?

avocadoman

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 4, 2024
Messages
74
Reaction score
39
Location
NY
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a premade weir for a 17" high aquarium. Planning to drill holes in the bottom for a sump. I see lots of tanks and tank systems with this built-in, but nowhere to buy the weir/divider separately to silicone into a preexisting tank. Does anyone make such things, or do I have to DIY it?
 
I believe there is kits on eBay.. tenecor might make one for you? If you wanna diy one that simple enough also.. if you have any questions lmk I can walk you through it if ya want.
 
I'm looking for a premade weir for a 17" high aquarium. Planning to drill holes in the bottom for a sump. I see lots of tanks and tank systems with this built-in, but nowhere to buy the weir/divider separately to silicone into a preexisting tank. Does anyone make such things, or do I have to DIY it?
Check with Glasscages. They are doing acrylic products.
Hopefully they are better now at it.
 
You could also contact Jacks Racks, I used one of their sump kits on my latest build. Awesome quality. They could probably make you something like this fairly easily, but without the AIO components.

 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top