Is this a Favia or an acan?

  • Thread starter Thread starter emozoo
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

emozoo

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 6, 2023
Messages
60
Reaction score
99
Location
my desk
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife picked this little grab up for me today. What do we think it is?

IMG_2797.jpeg
 
My wife picked this little grab up for me today. What do we think it is?

IMG_2797.jpeg
A ‘Favia’ (not a true Favia as I don’t think any Favia is available in the hobby) @encrustingacro will be most likely able to give a true ID
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top