Is this a GOOD spot to put some ZOAS?

Ocean’s Piece

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2021
Messages
1,714
Reaction score
1,369
Location
Planet Earth
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I plan to get some sunny d zoas soon and I’m wondering if that white rock on the bottom is a good place to put them or if I should put them on a designated rock. The par levels are fine right there and all the requirements are met, just wondering if if would take over that rock and spread on other rocks. I would prefer it to stay on that rock.
FD4704EF-5278-47C1-9EE6-679FCAE7EDCE.jpeg
 
I plan to get some sunny d zoas soon and I’m wondering if that white rock on the bottom is a good place to put them or if I should put them on a designated rock. The par levels are fine right there and all the requirements are met, just wondering if if would take over that rock and spread on other rocks. I would prefer it to stay on that rock.
FD4704EF-5278-47C1-9EE6-679FCAE7EDCE.jpeg
I think that is a nice spot for em! I say go for it!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top