Is this a Potters Angelfish or Fishers Angelfish? Something else?

skinz78

10K Club member
View Badges
Joined
May 8, 2009
Messages
21,934
Reaction score
663
Location
lovely rainy NW Washington
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was recently at the Seattle Aquarium and they had a exhibit set up of purely Hawaiian animals and they had a pair of these Angelfish in it. Any idea of what they are?

DSCN2284.jpg
 
Yeah I'd say that's the mature coloration I had one in my old 75g that was really close to that I think they get prettier the older they get but they also become very destructive from my experience !
 
nice pattern/coloration for that potters!
 
My potters angel looks different and mine

Is at least two
Years old...and mine is very peaceful
Even lives peaceful
With coral
Beauty that has similar colors..when does a fish mature?anybody ?!?
 
Is at least two
Years old...and mine is very peaceful
Even lives peaceful
With coral
Beauty that has similar colors..when does a fish mature?anybody ?!?

Wish mine wouldn't been it destructo on about $500 of stuff not sure when they say mature I hade mine for 3 years before it started changing then went captain destroy all you fav stuff I even fed 3-4 times a day
 
I ran across a picture of a blue and black potters this morning. They say it was caught in Kona.

If I ever find one, I will risk all my zoas for that fish!

Kevin

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top