Is this a rare opportunity sale?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Edp251
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

Edp251

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 31, 2018
Messages
257
Reaction score
901
Location
Hingham
What state or country do you live in
Massachusetts
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey All,

Slowly planning my upgrade to a Waterbox peninsula and noticed this opportunity at LA. They are offering a $500 gift certificate with the purchase. Will contact their customer service later when they open to see if the certificate is only valid for certain items.


Was thinking of waiting for year end promotions to buy the setup but am wondering if this is worth jumping on now. Anyone have any experience or suggestions?

Thanks!
 
That's a really nice tank, I would assume its just a straight gift certificate. I recieved a 50$ one when I bought a bunch of fish I and I was able to use it on anything even clearance items. It was good as cash. But for 500$ ,I'd definitly make sure. Heck, that's 2 free nero5s right there for your tank.
 
Make sure to read the fine print at the bottom of the page. It sounds like the offer ends August 18, the certificate is only valid for 30 days, and it can’t be used on map items. I could be wrong, but that is how it reads to me.

CD189A8B-4F73-4BB3-9FCF-236498E69E40.jpeg
 
Ya, looks legit. In the details, one note days the gift certificate will expire 30 days from ship date, and another note days 90 days.

Either way, $500 is almost 17% of price, which is a big chunk of savings. Looking through some r2r threads, it looked like last year there was a sale with about $400 off, and another sale that included and free Nyos skimmer with purchase. This deal is better for sure.
 
Thanks all! LA customer service confirms the use period is 30 days but also says that it is good for anything they sell including in conjunction with other promotions. I screen captured the chat just to be sure...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top