Jul 28, 2021 #1 M Morgan Rodgers Active Member View Badges Tampa Bay Reef Keepers My Tank Thread Joined Jun 13, 2019 Messages 285 Reaction score 128 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Hi! I found this in my tank late last night at 2 am. I was wondering if this was a sundial snail. The only other livestock I have is a zebras, turbos, and nessarius.
Hi! I found this in my tank late last night at 2 am. I was wondering if this was a sundial snail. The only other livestock I have is a zebras, turbos, and nessarius.
Jul 28, 2021 #2 Goaway 10K Club member View Badges Hospitality Award Midwest Reefer My Tank Thread Joined Oct 17, 2020 Messages 18,126 Reaction score 65,195 Location Illinios Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Looks very much like a sundial with the pattern. Try to get a different angle of the snail for a better id, just in case. I only see the top.
Looks very much like a sundial with the pattern. Try to get a different angle of the snail for a better id, just in case. I only see the top.
Jul 28, 2021 #3 OP OP M Morgan Rodgers Active Member View Badges Tampa Bay Reef Keepers My Tank Thread Joined Jun 13, 2019 Messages 285 Reaction score 128 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Mibu said: Looks very much like a sundial with the pattern. Try to get a different angle of the snail for a better id, just in case. I only see the top. Click to expand... Will do! And any tips to remove them? Or just manual removal?
Mibu said: Looks very much like a sundial with the pattern. Try to get a different angle of the snail for a better id, just in case. I only see the top. Click to expand... Will do! And any tips to remove them? Or just manual removal?
Jul 28, 2021 #4 Goaway 10K Club member View Badges Hospitality Award Midwest Reefer My Tank Thread Joined Oct 17, 2020 Messages 18,126 Reaction score 65,195 Location Illinios Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Morgan Rodgers said: Will do! And any tips to remove them? Or just manual removal? Click to expand... Manual removal is the only way I know of. I do not believe dips work, and I know of no reef safe predator.
Morgan Rodgers said: Will do! And any tips to remove them? Or just manual removal? Click to expand... Manual removal is the only way I know of. I do not believe dips work, and I know of no reef safe predator.