Is this an aiptasia anemone?!

  • Thread starter Thread starter JLark
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None

JLark

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 23, 2023
Messages
7
Reaction score
1
Location
los angeles
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi everyone! I was looking at my tank tonight in the dark and noticed a potential aiptasia anemone on my rock!! Oh no! Can anyone confirm this? Video attached

I appreciate everyone’s help in advance. Big fan of the blog!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3297.mov
    37.2 MB
Yes that is, looks like there may be another in the bottom corner as well. But it was too hard to make out.
 
Yes that is, looks like there may be another in the bottom corner as well. But it was too hard to make out.
Thank you for the response. Peppermint shrimp here we come!
 
If you've got one you'll have a hundred by the end of the week..
 
Yes that is, looks like there may be another in the bottom corner as well. But it was too hard to make out.
Could this be a feather duster bc of the tube it’s in? My research says feather dusters make these calcium tubes. Could I be wrong?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top