Is this big enough for my 30 gallon tank?

noahg2216

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 9, 2019
Messages
149
Reaction score
51
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Its 2.5 watt it's a mini wave maker will it be enough for will I need a bigger one?
Screenshot_20190413-221159_Amazon%20Shopping.jpeg
 
Its 2.5 watt it's a mini wave maker will it be enough for will I need a bigger one?
Screenshot_20190413-221159_Amazon%20Shopping.jpeg
I started with that, ebay may have them still for $8 ea. Buy 4 at atime cheaper, free shipping.
I think you may need more than one. Just dont turn off on with timer, wont work right.
 
I'd trust a "name brand" more fwiw...hydor and sicce both make power heads on the cheaper side.
 
I used a couple of those in my 60 for a while. Worked okay.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top