Aug 25, 2019 #1 Kolby’s Reef Active Member View Badges Joined Jun 8, 2019 Messages 186 Reaction score 31 What state or country do you live in Indiana Rating - 0% 0 0 0 The white line things and the clear tip looking thing. You can see it good on a rock with a lot of green hair algae Attachments 58847342208__2CA013F7-7F1F-4F9B-9537-DDD80A708089.MOV 4.3 MB
The white line things and the clear tip looking thing. You can see it good on a rock with a lot of green hair algae
Aug 25, 2019 #2 I immortl Community Member View Badges Joined Oct 6, 2012 Messages 63 Reaction score 40 Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I believe it's a type of filter feeding tube worm. They're benign. I have had them in my tank as well for several years.
I believe it's a type of filter feeding tube worm. They're benign. I have had them in my tank as well for several years.