Is this not the coolest Scoly out there?

  • Thread starter Thread starter bheld1
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
010.JPG
010.JPG
[/IMG]
 
Very Nice! How can you guys not be into scolys they are bad butt. I bet because you guys can't frag and sell them. Yes I am being an _ss.

Joe
 
Very Nice! How can you guys not be into scolys they are bad butt. I bet because you guys can't frag and sell them. Yes I am being an _ss.

Joe

ah the contrary you can frag them I just saw a thread (can't find the link at the moment) of a guy that cut one directly down the center with a band saw and both halves are thriving
 
Yeah, those are both hot. I hope to make it by the farm one of these days, it's just right up the road!

I believe you can "take a plug" of tissue to start a frag; never tried it myself though.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top