Is this the beginning of the end?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

The stands are certainly improved, that part is for sure
 
What are the now?
BC2186D7-CBA1-4479-9FA2-1B794E6A2258.jpeg


 
Are the newer tanks improved?
Was thinking of one for a smaller project...
The larger tanks (750, 850, 900 and 1000; not sure about the 525, 625 or any Peninsulas) all had various improvements prior to the G2 release, including but not limited to:
• Aluminum cabinet (850,1000)
• Aluminum support strut and aluminum floating lip support (all)
• Euro-bracing (850,1000)
• Corner/seam reinforcements (all)

All cabinets have now been upgraded:
• Plywood cabinets (all except 850, 1000; Peninsulas and I think the 450, 525 and 625)
• Reinforced aluminum floating lip support and strut (625, 750, 850, 900 and 1000)
• Thicker glass (all except Peninsulas, 750, 850, 900 and 1000)

All the G2 sumps are ReefMat-ready and feature improved plumbing, gate valve and overflow. And an extended warranty, but I'm reluctant to even mention that...
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top