- Joined
- Feb 25, 2023
- Messages
- 100
- Reaction score
- 24
- Location
- Bloomfield
- What state or country do you live in
- New Jersey
Hi guys. About 2 days ago i started noticing this reddish patches in this area between my zoas. There’s another small patch in another part of the rock. Is this the start of cyano? If so what could I do?
My nutrients are very low, and I don’t know how to get them up.. i’m already over feeding and i have brown hair algae all over.
Tank is 3 months old. LPS doing well just afraid they start dying since they like slightly dirtier water
Nitrates 0-1
Phosphates 0.01
Calcium 450
Mag 1340
Alk 9 (i dose every night)
Temp 78
My nutrients are very low, and I don’t know how to get them up.. i’m already over feeding and i have brown hair algae all over.
Tank is 3 months old. LPS doing well just afraid they start dying since they like slightly dirtier water
Nitrates 0-1
Phosphates 0.01
Calcium 450
Mag 1340
Alk 9 (i dose every night)
Temp 78
that spot where the cyano seems to be growing is very low flow since i keep the zoas there. I don’t have a wave maker, so the flow has only been coming from the pump nozel.

