• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ISO 2 AI Hydra 26 HDs w/burnt LEDs

Item Price
$100
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

Troyer15

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2020
Messages
137
Reaction score
62
Location
Laurel, DE
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for 2 AI Hydra 26 HDs with burnt out LEDs. Preferably black. Let me know what you have thanks!
 
I have a first gen hydra 26 (black non HD) I got from a buddy a while back but haven’t used in a while if you’re interested
 
I have a first gen hydra 26 (black non HD) I got from a buddy a while back but haven’t used in a while if you’re interested
Thanks but im looking for Hd models.
 
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top