• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

ISO: Central FL 60g cube or 75g rr aquarium

BoneXriffic

GO BLUE!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 10, 2016
Messages
1,525
Reaction score
1,192
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am hoping to find a used deal on a 60c rr or a 75g rr. Other sizes are open for consideration but nothing over 100g. And nothing 12" wide.

More so looking for glass and maybe some plubing i would lime to build my own stand but if it comes with one or any equipment i would consider...not too picky. I live near st aug or saytona beach area and will drive a bit if the price is right. Thanks guys
 
I have had my eye on the CAD Lights versa 60c.... 829$ doesnt seem bad for it as per site but it isa bot pricey for me atm. Pm with any details i may be interested!
If you dont find a good deal used i can get you a great deal on brand new complete set up like RedSea Reefer, Cadlights, or IM. Free shipping and i can meet around Orlando to deliver.

If your interested let me know. Good luck with search.
 
Interested in a marine land cube 24x24x24 rimless 60 gallon new in box?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top