• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Iso reef octopus skimmer and return pump classic 150,160 and eheim compact plus

slayerhellfire

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 22, 2013
Messages
1,181
Reaction score
339
Location
buffalo NY
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I am looking for a good reef octopus skimmer 150 classic , or 160. Looking for a eheim compact 3000+ or 5000+. Pm me please with pics
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top