Its a rainy weekend- Do you spend extra time on your tank?

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2013
Messages
96,707
Reaction score
215,505
Location
Wisconsin -
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Its a rainy afternoon today and some football. My thoughts are to change more than the daily 2 gallons of water i do daily and go after the buildup at water line on the back wall of tank.
How many add extra tasks in scenarios like this and to what extent do you increase your typical tasks?
 
not raining here, but too cold to go out on the boat and drink…
so i’m planning on 10g w/c, sucking the sand, blowing the rocks off, scraping the sump glass and sucking some detritus out of it as well as giving my return pump a citric acid bath.

I’d usually just fall victim to lars and do a quick water change on a weekend.

Got nothing else planned, and the wife is at work lol.
 
I spend about three to 4 hours in my tank daily, either working on the sump or keeping the display tank nice and clean. May move some coral and rocks around while digging around
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top