Its upgrade time again 125 gallon (48x30x20)

wow this tank is really nice...i am drooling and jealous!i dont like monti caps but the neon green glowing monti u have is really nice..what its called?if u ever frag let me know:)

couple of questions...how big was your old tank?and did u transfer everything(livestock)all at once?
i am upgrading too same footprints as yours but mine is shallow(15 tall)..
can u give me some pointers on what to do and how u transfer everything?thank u...
 
Last edited:
wow. really nice corals.
 
Thanks everyone.
Sang its put together with hydraulic cement.
Crooks the sound is my vortechs, I have two of them on pulse mode.
Luisse is something my friend got wild from live aquaria. I upgraded from a 48x18x18 tank. Did it all in one day.
 
Tank is still running. I recently took all the live rock out and cut my colonies off the rocks, in preparation for a move. I am unsure when it is happening, but hopefully it will happen soon.
 
I will soon be moving to Berkeley. When I do I will set up that 225 gallon lemar tank I have in storage. I'll be going to baymac.
 
Latest additions (took the pictures while acclimating the coral)
coral-May1020105of6copy.jpg


coral-May1020106of6copy.jpg


coral-May1020101of6copy.jpg


coral-May1020102of6copy.jpg



Also some maxi minis after being fragged

sale-May0420101of4copy.jpg
 
Love those Maxi minis........The ones on the right are sweet......If your ever ready to dish one off to other members let me know.....
 
Thanks Azurel, I'll let you know when that happens. It won't be for a while though.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top