Iwaki MD 70RLT For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

CastAway

Prone to wander, never lost.
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2013
Messages
4,457
Reaction score
3,372
Location
Knoxville TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Japanese motor. Brand new, in box, unopened. Bought two from Marine Depot, only needed one. Asking $350.00, OBO. PM if interested. Local pick-up, in Farragut. Cash only.
 
I know Jeff doesn't have the 25 posts as per the rules, but he is a local hobbyist who happens to work at the same place I do (right on the other side of my wall, in fact) and I can vouch for him (if that means anything to you).
:)
 
Thanks Scott! I ordered plumbing fittings and valves today. :bigsmile: I need to sell this pump in order to fund some more progress. Surely there's some local interest. Come on guys....
 
..maybe one of he LFS's then?
 
Just bumping this post. I still have this pump for sale. Flyers posted in Coral Reef and Aquarium; talking to Aquatic Marine as well, but no interest as yet. AM said it would cost them $319.00 wholesale. BRS is currently (12/30/2013) asking $390.00. Need to sell it. :-)
 
Jeff, I was at AM when you came in, (I had no idea it was you or else I would have introduced myself) Trey actually felt bad that he couldn't help you out. Scott, IMO your "voucher" is worth a lot!

Hope someone can take the pump off your hands Jeff!
 
Dang Rob! Would have been nice to meet you! The guys there at AM have been very helpful to me! It'll sell. No worries. A guy in the lot at Coral Reef almost bought it out of my trunk. Hoping to sell it and buy some dry rock and get my build wet, finally.
 
Well I'm moving back to Knoxville next Saturday, so I'm sure we will meet soon. I'm going to do my best to attend the club meeting next month.
 
SOLD. Mods please close.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top