Jabao DCP-15000 will not ramp up

asmodyus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 1, 2014
Messages
183
Reaction score
21
Location
Largo, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Help I have a Jabao DCP-15000 Pump setup externally and today after I did a water change and unpaused feed mode it stopped ramping up past 24 watts or whatever it stands for. I took it apart cleaned and still the same. Does anybody have this issue?
 
Jebao return pumps have come a long way from when they were first introduced. But they still aren't the best quality, especially the controllers.

So I don't completely understand what you mean when you say, "...it stopped ramping up past 24 watts or whatever it stands for." Whatever 'what' stands for? Have you tried starting it slow and the bumping the speed up manually one level at a time?
 
So I cannot do anything to the controller cannot manully move it up or down. It turns on the and numbers start ramping up and than stops at 24 which I belive is the wattage it using and not the speed.
 
Last edited:
controller was probably accidentally locked.
find the manual to see how to unlock the buttons.
I think someone just had this problem and it is press and hold the feed button.
 
controller was probably accidentally locked.
find the manual to see how to unlock the buttons.
I think someone just had this problem and it is press and hold the feed button.
Yeah I tired do what the manual for the DCP says which is funny because it says + or - buttons but I have up and down arrow buttons, so I will try the feed button later on today. If not I need to try and finds someone local who might have a controller I can barrow, don't want to try and buy a controller some where if its the pump.
 
controller was probably accidentally locked.
find the manual to see how to unlock the buttons.
I think someone just had this problem and it is press and hold the feed button.
Well I unlocked and locked the controller still stuck on 24 and cannot feed or manulay raise the speed and lower the speed. I guess next thing is to find another controller.
 
they are like $20 on amazon
yeah they are not prime and it will take a week to get one so I need to try to find one local first. Also does anybody know if it matter if I get the 10000 controller vs 15000 also will the older DCS model controller work with the DCP?
 
Sounds like your gonna just have to buy a new controller I was worried inn the future I may have issues
Using the feeed button as well
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top