Jake any word on when you'll be getting more Yellow Tangs?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I just added a small batch yesterday but these are the last ones until mid to late May as I wait for some more to grow out
 
What are you wearing, Jake not from State Farm?

Lol! Oh - milletseeds please :D

Not sure what the demand is or production run is but hopefully one day! Hope all is well with the Biota team. I'm biased but love every one of my fish from you all.

Sapphire, radial, matted file fish, gold lined rabbit (getting a bit worried on size), forktail blenny, and starry goby. Starry goby is utterly amazing. Lost in my 210 but when we see it it is like opening a gift on the holidays. Everyone is so excited yelling to rush over and catch it. So pretty as it matures.

Oh - and lastly that SPS acropora from Palau - WOW! So glad I got it before out of stock. Keep up the amazing work over there. You are all doing this hobby a huge service. Really. All the best.
 
So I pulled the plug after wait for the weather to warm up in Ohio and got a yellow tang this week. What a cutie. Healthy as can be. Eats like a pig. Follows my Biota Coral Beauty all over the tank. Thanks Biota for doing what you do.
 
couple pictures, she a lot more yellow my camera doesn't capture it well.
IMG_0292.JPG
IMG_0293.JPG
 
Update on this tang, somehow it managed to find and swallow a cat or dog hair. It was hanging out of it's mouth for more than a week. Only 2 things to do, tear whole tank apart to catch fish and remove hair or wait and see, hope for the best. I went with wait and see and that did not end well. Tang swallow whole hair and died. Don't know if hair got stuck in intestine or gills. Already bought a replacement from Biota.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top