Jason Fox 11th Anniversary Sale

Cigarman

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2021
Messages
135
Reaction score
89
Location
Phoenixville
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my coral frags from live sale last weekend. Kudos to Jason. The frags I got are 6 of the biggest I have ever gotten from a live sale. In the past some of the frags I got from live sales were so small that they looked like empty frag plugs in the bags. In the future I will be buying my frags from Jason. Again thanks for the BIG PIECES
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top