JASON FOX 5TH ANNIV. SALE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

JF MOLTEN LAVA LEPTO

$39

Click Here
h5-394.jpg



JF GRAFTED RAINBOW MONTI
$99

Click Here
h5-395.jpg

 
the gf says i only have $19 left to spend so I'm holding out for either a couple fivers or something that tickles my fancy
 
Was just checking out a few things and have really gotten into this now.......
Really trying to get a $5 one, but picking up many others along the way.....
 
i have developed a headache from watching the screen for 7 hours... still have one more im trying to get haha
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top