JASON FOX 5TH ANNIV. SALE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

h5-450_zpsp0vrixmc.jpg


Tyree Setting Sun Cap


$ 29

Click Here
 
wish it was first person to like the coral post or something like that for this and then JF pm's you the link for check out so that you don't have to rush through the process and you know you definitely got the piece but do I know, I'm not a doctor.
 
Where do you pay $10 for the sun drop.ill go buy me one. Lol
Was a rescue from a ****** store that had no inventory. I saw the greens and reds. I'll post a pic
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top