JASON FOX 5TH ANNIV. SALE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

h5-091_zpsanaxkvjb.jpg


JF Strawberry Cyphastrea XL

$19

Click Here
 
I think we're all lookn at the $ and hittn it based off that
 
I've tried to buy coral 3 times where I've added to my cart, go to pay and it's gone.
 
Right everyone's on here just looking at price when we see five dollars it overloads
 
Problem is people that don't really want to buy are just looking at it screwing it up
 
I'm looking at price and species I've been waiting to snag. Lots of stuff I want I'm passing on.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top