JASON FOX 5TH ANNIV. SALE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

h5-094_zps5hqra27c.jpg


JF Rainbow Delight


$ 39

Click Here
 
They add it 2 cart then 5 mins later it gets removed from lack of pay and screws us
 
You can look at something and not add it to the cart. That doesn't make sense.
 
I really wanted he witches brew but that's crazy priced
 
They add it 2 cart and it's now there's but they don't wanna buy it. It just ruins the sales for us that really want it
 
Most from failed attempt
 
Wah. I though 40$ woukd b alot
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top