JASON FOX 5TH ANNIV. SALE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

JF WITCH HUNTER MONTI (NEW RELEASE)

$179

Click Here
h5-152.jpg



MOTHER COLONY
FOX_3119.jpg
 
Man all I want is witch and it's crazy
 
So went 2 cart out and a 50$ mailing. Nope I'm out
 
Although $70 for a shroom unless it's feeding my tank is not going in my cart.. I don't care who's name it carries
 
I think the competitive nature of this sale brings the anger out in people...ha (myself included kind of..haha)
 
2many lfs or shows for this price. Sorry m8s all urs
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top