Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
![]()
WWC District 9
$ 5
I completed checkout for this completely and nothing.
Yeah, false advertising.I'm so lost about whats going on. All the ad says is 5$ frags...![]()
I don't know what to do. I completed checkout. I'm pretty sure I even got charged... Because my charge alert came up on my phone. That was a nice piece too...same thing keeps happening to me and this was the third time that it has happened kinda ******

No false advertising, you have to be here during the sale to get them!Yeah, false advertising.
send him a email with screen shots of it and he will pay you back or give you a piece if they have oneI don't know what to do. I completed checkout. I'm pretty sure I even got charged... Because my charge alert came up on my phone. That was a nice piece too...![]()
What are you talking about? The $5 frags?I don't know what to do. I completed checkout. I'm pretty sure I even got charged... Because my charge alert came up on my phone. That was a nice piece too...![]()
Email me after the saleI don't know what to do. I completed checkout. I'm pretty sure I even got charged... Because my charge alert came up on my phone. That was a nice piece too...![]()
I don't think it actually works. I don't think it's Jason's fault I think the servers just get jammed or something because I completed that checkout from start to finish, was super excited I got it then the screen just went taupe.What are you talking about? The $5 frags?
whats the difference between fender bender and candyland? do I need both?Product
$
Click Here
yes

