JASON FOX 5TH ANNIV. SALE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

I was going to try and hold out to see some different mushrooms and buy a few but I'm not sure I trust the checkout now... I wanted a few other high end pieces too but it would have been fun to get some $5 frags but I guess its not working.
 
FOX_3101_zpstmylwsub.jpg


h5-429_zpsbzmpfuq0.jpg


JF Night Glow Favia (NEW RELEASE)


$ 49

Click Here
 
If you pay for the frag and someone hits the place order before you, they'll get it. I've had several where I finished the process and someone hit place order before me:mad:
 
I've spent around $600 so far. No problems. Have been beat to the punch a few times but that's it.
I was going to try and hold out to see some different mushrooms and buy a few but I'm not sure I trust the checkout now... I wanted a few other high end pieces too but it would have been fun to get some $5 frags but I guess its not working.
 
Windows Explorer
 
I'm on Safari also. I haven't been on here all the time, but I have gotten quite a few things that I tried (not any of the $5 ones though).
Yea I know I got it because I refreshed twice in a row and got into it in less than 3 seconds and checked out...
 
hey what can you tell me bout you fire dancer?? is chalice yes?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top