Jason Fox Birthday Bash LIVE SALE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Jason Fox Evil Indo Galaxy - 1"

Reg: $200
Sale: $100

Frag
BDLS_0014-33.jpg


JF XL INDO GALAXY







 
LOL don't get me wrong I like my in laws but in small doses. Having them tonight then all day tomorrow, along with my family is just a bit much. We are having 12 people at our place tomorrow so I need some me time, hence some sniping action.
 
how about some sps any new ones
 
The purples go fast. Nice first hour, dominated by LPS. Let's see what is in store for hour two!
 
Got up to get a beer and missed that favia.

Jason I hope you are having several High Lifes.
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top