Jason Fox Birthday Bash LIVE SALE!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

tumblr_mb3drcShpw1roqt88.gif
 
this is it guys! thank you for all your support and birthday greetings! we had fun! till the next live sale! you guys made this the best 40th birthday ever!
 
Man did I miss something .. I was kO. Out. Thank for those candy...
 
hey guys, there are 7 corals left on the site! it will be on the site until after thanksgiving! it is now half price of the sale price!!! WOW!!!!! grab it before its gone!
 
Geez! I wish my truck hadn't just broke down :(


Sent from tapatalk
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top