• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jason Fox Fox Flame Acros For Sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter ronnie
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Thanks man. Glad you like it.

The 3/4" frag is still available for anyone interested. I will get a new pic up tonight of it.
 
Last edited:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1431647215.440629.jpg


Available! $299 shipped to your door using high quality packing material. Heat sealed, attached to styrofoam and to your door overnight. [emoji6]
 
I have a couple small frags that I didn't mean to make (1/2" and 3/8") of the flame fox. They've been on plugs since last week. I would sell them if you're interested in the smaller sizes.
 
Bump. Had several PMs on the 3/8", but no takers so far. I'm shipping other stuff Monday (tomorrow) and Thursday this week if you want it this week!
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top