Jason Fox wonder woman

Wdsurfr

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
1
Location
wi
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just picked up a frag and the picture shows it with a gold rim. When it arrived the rim was bright green. Does anyone have a picture of a colony? I searched the chalice show off but didn't come up with any pics. Also, does it like high or low light?
Thanks
 
I don't know anything about it...but can we see a pic of yours? :)
 
I'm probably going to sell this. Hit me up if you're interested...

IMG_5981.jpg


it's from my own collection, I got it from Jason...
 
The WYSWYG photo looks just like yours. I'm happy to see it will get the golden rim. Do you have it in higher or lower lights?
 

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top