• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Jaw breaker for sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rick
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pending buyers pay pal dispute for not understanding wysiwyg the first coral listed may be back for sale (if it is actually sent back )
 
Yeah it sold to that @Jatin21 guy and he claims I mis represented the size referring to it as a dime sized piece he sent me this photo

image.jpeg
 
Yeah it sold to that @Jatin21 guy and he claims I mis represented the size referring to it as a dime sized piece he sent me this photo

image.jpeg
That's ridiculous ! They're not even side by side . U can't have the dime 6" from the camera and the shroom 24" from the camera and make a valid size comparison.
 
That a nice one
 
Agreed!!
The dime needs to go in the tank next to yhe shroom. And helps if the shroom is full size and not just moved/ handled/ transferred.
That's not right!

That's ridiculous ! They're not even side by side . U can't have the dime 6" from the camera and the shroom 24" from the camera and make a valid size comparison.
 
I purchased a shroom from Rick. It is the one posted in this thread. I've purchased many items from many reefers in the area etc and I've always been honest and loyal. Just to point out the facts when asked how big the shroom was, he indicated "Dime size" Shroom has been in tank for almost 40 hours and is fully extended. It is nowhere near the dime size. I just took a picture with a dime right next to the shroom for comparison. I've insisted to Rick let me return the item and I will take a hit on the shipping no problem. He still refused.

I just wanted to justify the facts because I certainly don't appreciate someone down talking me to protect themselves in this transaction.

Money doesn't grow on trees. :)

IMG_8081.PNG


IMG_8105.JPG
 
Wysiwyg
I refer to this as "dime sized" since it's not a unit of measure and a generalization
Sorry I don't keep coins in my aquarium

image.jpeg
 
So are you keeping it ? Because PayPal has my funds held......
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top