!!JawDropper ACRO PACK and 1 JOKER frag!!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Just received frags of the
Chilli pepper shortcake
Frankinberry
Frost pop
And the joker this morning, everything arrived looking Awsome! Thanks again Addam! I think the joker is going to be one of my new faves! Can't wait to see that beauty grow into a colony!
 
What he said ^ ! Thanks buddy. Purple poison looking HOT!
 
purple poison is sick! dont think I can bring myself to order SPS from anyone but Adam now. Thx man!
 
I got the joker frag and wow nothing like it!..... must have thanks Adam
oh yeah love the grab bag :) will post pict tonight
 
sure it's my son's Birthday party today and having 20 plus family coming over! oh yeah you should find a Batman coral! :)
 
Hey Adam, do you have a colony shot of the joker to post?
Would love to see it if you do!

Sent Via the R2R Forum APP
 
joker shipped 150

I got the joker frag and wow nothing like it!..... must have thanks Adam
oh yeah love the grab bag :) will post pict tonight
Here is the pict ...sorry if its a little blurry
the joker and jewel and it's been 2 to 3 weeks and they are already started to grow onto the plug!
 

Attachments

  • jokerf.jpg
    jokerf.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 329
  • jewel.JPG
    jewel.JPG
    25.3 KB · Views: 336
  • joker3.jpg
    joker3.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 324
Last edited:

IF YOU HAD TO TAKE A REEFING EXAM, WOULD YOU PASS?

  • Yes!

    Votes: 32 45.7%
  • Not yet, but I have one that I want to buy in mind!

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • No.

    Votes: 26 37.1%
  • Other (please explain).

    Votes: 3 4.3%
Back
Top