- Joined
- Jun 26, 2015
- Messages
- 488
- Reaction score
- 172
- Location
- Mohegan Lake, New York
- What state or country do you live in
- New York
As of right now I am still holding off on dosing NO3
O4X until I complete a Nitrate test tomorrow evening. As of right now the algae is not as vibrant as it first was but I do have a much more noticeable amount of hair algae. I'm going to give it another week but at this point it starting to encroach on the corals and I'm not entirely sure how comfortable I am leaving it alone. I have been considering ordering a Pygmy Sea Hare to deal with the algae but I'm willing to give it more time. Polyp extension on the corals has decreased a but on the majority of corals. So just sitting here in the low point of my aquarium.
O4X until I complete a Nitrate test tomorrow evening. As of right now the algae is not as vibrant as it first was but I do have a much more noticeable amount of hair algae. I'm going to give it another week but at this point it starting to encroach on the corals and I'm not entirely sure how comfortable I am leaving it alone. I have been considering ordering a Pygmy Sea Hare to deal with the algae but I'm willing to give it more time. Polyp extension on the corals has decreased a but on the majority of corals. So just sitting here in the low point of my aquarium.

