Nov 28, 2016 #1 jd371 Valuable Member View Badges Joined Jun 26, 2015 Messages 2,108 Reaction score 2,118 Location Long Island, New York Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I started this tank last August. A lot of reading and research before I started and this is where I am today. The new addition to the tank added Friday.
I started this tank last August. A lot of reading and research before I started and this is where I am today. The new addition to the tank added Friday.
Nov 28, 2016 #2 Brew12 Electrical Gru View Badges Excellence Award Reef Tank 365 Article Contributor Moderator Emeritus North Alabama Reef Club Article Administrator My Tank Thread Joined Aug 14, 2016 Messages 22,488 Reaction score 61,061 Location Decatur, AL Rating - 0% 0 0 0 jd371 said: I started this tank last August. A lot of reading and research before I started and this is where I am today. The new addition to the tank added Friday. Click to expand... Looking great!
jd371 said: I started this tank last August. A lot of reading and research before I started and this is where I am today. The new addition to the tank added Friday. Click to expand... Looking great!
Nov 28, 2016 #3 revhtree Verified Admin Owner Administrator View Badges Staff member Super Moderator Reef Squad Partner Member 2024 Excellence Award RGB Photo of the Month Article Contributor R2R TV Featured Hospitality Award Article Administrator Black Friday Sponsor DIAMOND SPONSOR Industry Professional My Tank Thread My Aquarium Showcase Joined May 8, 2006 Messages 49,253 Reaction score 98,071 Seller Rating 4 ★ Rating Count 2 Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Looking good!
Nov 29, 2016 #4 Daniel@R2R Verified Admin Living the Reef Life View Badges Staff member Super Moderator My Tank Thread Joined Nov 18, 2012 Messages 38,516 Reaction score 67,449 Location Fontana, California What state or country do you live in California Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Very good looking tank!